View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 11:18 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Twelve
The Memory Mystery

When the fairies got back in the Tulipdance house, all the other sisters (except Amber) were inside chatting.

“Lavender,” Snowflake said, “because you got Clover to forgive me, maybe you can have Amber Tulipdance forgive me, and then we’d have all the sisters back”

“Sure,” Lavender answered, “where do you think Amber is?”
“I’ll show you” Mudpie offered.

After Lavender and Mudpie left, Clover asked, “What’s the deal with getting Amber back? Can’t she fly home herself?”

“A lot of us left for work one day, and then we seemed to forget that we’re supposed to go home, we had zero clue that we were out for such a long time” Paprika explained.

“That’s what we’re trying to find out” Snowflake said.

“Hmmm,” Libby said thinking, “what did you do when you first left?”

“Well,” Daphne started, “after breakfast, I saw a delicious looking cake left with a note telling me it’s an offering; it looked so good that I ate it!”

“Me too!” Paprika added.

Snowy gasped, “Mudpie, Amber, and I had the same experience, a fairy wearing a black cloak even gave each of us a slice!”

“You shouldn’t take food from a mysterious looking figure” Snowflake said.
“But it looked so tasty!” Snowy replied.
“I wonder who’s giving these cakes” Mudpie stated.
“Let’s find out” Snowflake suggested.
“How?” Clover asked.

“Anyone remember any details about the figure?” Snowflake asked everyone.
“I think I saw her flying towards Tinker’s Nook,” Daphne recalled, “I think
“Let’s go to Tinker’s Nook then!” said Mudpie.