View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 09:30 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Nine
Stumped

“I don’t want any more bugs on me” Amber said turning away. “Come on Magpie”

“What happened?” Silver whispered to Snowflake.
“On Amber’s arrival day, I had fun by tossing bugs on all the guests” Snowflake confessed. “I tossed bugs on Magpie and Snowy too, but they seem forgive me”

“Just apologize” Daphne told Snowflake.
“That might be the only way to get the sisters back to our home” Mudpie explained.

Then, Snowflake remembered why they wanted to see her old friends. She flew straight in front of Amber and her friends.

“It seems like you’re still rude!” Amber said.
“Not anymore” Snowflake said. “I’d fly backward if I could for the bug incident, I was horrible back then”

“Hmm” Amber said. “What are you doing here anyway?”
“I’m just wondering if you guys have a memory problem” Snowflake explained. “You haven’t came back to the Tulipdance house in over a year”

Just as Snowflake expected, Magpie, Snowy and Amber looked shocked.
“I’m not sure what’s going on with this whole memory thing” Silver said. “But will you come back home?”

Magpie and Snowy enthusiastically nodded, but Amber flew out to the forest.
“We’re joining the family again!” Magpie said enthusiastically.

Just then, Marigold rushed over. “Are there more additions?” she asked. Magpie nodded. “What’s your favorite color?” Marigold asked.

“I’m usually the one that’s like that!” Snowflake whispered to the sisters.

After Marigold finished asking the questions, the fairies thought about the other three sisters that need to be found, but what Snowflake really wanted is to find out why she keeps having dreams and hallucinations and why the sisters lost their memory.

“I’ll go to the library to find out what strange stuff is going on” Snowflake said.
“Can we help?” Elma offered.
“I’ll handle this on my own” Snowflake said. “I’ll tell you the answer when I find it”

Snowflake flew to Pixie Hollow’s library where she grabbed a stack of books that might give the answer…they didn’t.

As Snowflake read through more and more books, she still couldn’t find the answer. The sun began to set, and fairies were leaving the library. Snowflake tried to stay awake, but as she read more and more of the words, she got more and more exhausted.

“Must find answer”
Snowflake repeated to herself. “Mustn’t fall asleep”