View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 01:29 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Eight
A Disenchanting Discovery

“Let’s look for Snowflake Tulipdance first” Silver suggested. “Do you think she lives in Tinker’s Nook?”

Snowflake Neverlily nodded. “Let’s go”

On their way to Tinker’s Nook, Snowflake thought about another fairy; the third fairy in her dream, the animal fairy. Just then, another strong memory hallucination came back, a negative one this time.

“What’s wrong?” a voice asked. It was Daphne ending the painful vision.
“The hallucination” Snowflake said. “I don’t feel like explaining it”

When the fairies entered Tinker’s Nook, they looked around for the fairy that looked like the one playing Blaze; after looking for about twenty minutes with the tinker fairies confused because nature fairies were in the tinker fairy location, they finally found Snowflake Tulipdance on her workbench.

“Who’s going to approach her?” Snowflake asked the sisters.
“You” Silver answered. “You were her friend”

Snowflake nervously approached the tinker fairy. “Um, hi” she said.
“What’s going on?” the tinker fairy asked confused.
“I’m Snowflake Neverlily” she said. “Remember me? We were friends!”

The other Snowflake paused her work and thought for a moment, “Oh yeah! The other Snowflake! I remember you know!” The two Snowflake’s hugged.

“Wait a minute” Coriander said. “It’s kind of confusing having two Snowflakes’”
“Well,” Snowflake T said. “My friends have been calling me Snowy recently”
“We’ll call the tinker fairy Snowy and the light fairy Snowflake” Mudpie stated.

“Do you remember Magpie Tulipdance?” Snowflake asked.
Snowy looked shocked, “YOU REMEMBER HER??????”
“From a dream” Snowflake explained. “Do you know where she is?”

Snowy nodded. “I’m actually going to meet her right after I finish fixing this” she said. “I think Amber will be there too”

“Amber Tulipdance?” Snowflake questioned herself. The previous hallucination became stronger and more powerful. She realized that she has to apologize!

The group flew over to an area in Summer Glade near Sunflower Gully. Snowflake would’ve been excited to see an old friend again, but instead, she’s nervous about confronting Amber.

Magpie was seen doing her light talent duties while talking to the animal fairy in Snowflake’s dreams, only her hair was worn down. When she noticed Snowflake, she glared at her.

“Hi Snowy!” Magpie exclaimed. “Who are those other fairies?”
“Remember Snowflake Neverlily?” Snowy asked.
“I think so,” Magpie answered. “I do!”

Snowflake and Mudpie suddenly hugged each other tightly. “Where were you?” Magpie asked excited.

“Sending bugs to other fairies on their arrival days?” Amber guessed.
“Uh oh!” Snowflake thought to herself. “She’s still holding the grudge!”