View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 04:44 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Four
Mysteriously Reunited

The Tulipdance house was in the Autumn Forest, it was located in a knothole in Maple Tree Hill.

“Do fairies in various talents live in this one location?” Snowflake asked.
“Yes” Magnolia answered. “We all live together”

As the fairies flew in the house, Snowflake got nervous; Mudpie seemed pretty demanding in the hallucination, is she too late?

The knothole house had two separate rooms; one of them included a fireplace, rugs, comfortable chairs, and a bookshelf, and the second room seemed to be a bedroom. Inside the house was Mudpie, a water fairy with a simple Cornflower Blue dress and a black bun with bangs, and a pretty light fairy with brown eyes and a dark brown bun as well as a yellow and brown outfit. The water and light fairy looked familiar.

“These fairies claim to know us” Magnolia said. “Do you remember any of them?”
“I think I do” Mudpie answered. She looked at Snowflake closely.

“I’m Snowflake Neverlily” she said. “Are you Mudpie Tulipdance?”
“How did you know?” Mudpie asked impressed.
“Did you miss me?” Snowflake asked. “You told me in a demanding tone to come visit in a hallucination”

“I did?” Mudpie questioned. “I did think about you”
“Probably with passion” the light fairy said. “Maybe the passion has gotten sent to Snowflake”

“I don’t know why” Snowflake said. “It wasn’t intended”

“Any who,” Mudpie continued. “These are my sisters Magnolia, Breezy and Coriander; Magnolia is the garden fairy, Breezy is the water fairy, and Coriander is the light fairy” Breezy and Coriander waved in a friendly way.

“Where are your other sisters?” Silver asked.
“How did you know that there are more of us?” Coriander asked.
“The dream” Marigold said.
“More are coming” Breezy answered. “It’s just that some of us are working right now”

Just then, a garden fairy with straight purplish red hair and a stylish looking outfit flew in. Snowflake recognized that fairy. In fact, when she was looking at that fairy she saw the background turn into Springtime Orchard. The fairy was with a red haired garden talent sparrow man.

“Are you okay?” the purple haired fairy asked. The setting was the knothole house again. “Another memory came back” Snowflake explained. “You were with a sparrow man”

“I remember you too!” the fairy exclaimed. “The sparrow man is probably my best friend, oh, I’m Elma”

“I’m Snowflake” she said. “Where are your other sisters?”

“They’re not here anymore” Coriander said. “We thought they were leaving to do their duties, but they mysteriously disappeared and stopped coming back”

“Any clue where they are?” Silver asked.
“Daphne left recently, about a week ago” Breezy explained. “I recall seeing her in Lillypad Pond the other day”

“Let’s look for the lost sisters!” Marigold said determined. “And we’re going to find out why they left you!”

“And why I kept having hallucinations” Snowflake continued.