View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 08:22 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Two

On Wednesday, Nora and Scarlet took their seat on the Fairy Tale Theater stage. Nora was right; a bunch of the fairies were young, most weren’t even talent masters yet.

Olivia stood up in front of everyone near a large natural screen calling for everyone’s attention.

“Thank you for joining the Fairy Performers Club!” Olivia exclaimed.
“Where do we sign up?” another fairy asked.
“We don’t have sign up sheets here” Olivia explained. “But we do have pins to let everyone know that you’re a member which is what you’ll wear to every video shooting” She gave everyone a sparkly pink pin with the words Fairy Performers Club in sparkly letters.

“Now,” Olivia stated after handing out the pins. “Here’s my most recent music video that’ll give you a preview of what we’ll do”

The projector (the same one that was at the Pixie Hollow Games slideshow) played a music video of Olivia and a bunch of other fairies (Scarlet thought there was a Hole in Cheese Punching fairy in the group) performing a dance routine while Olivia performed a pop version of How to Believe. It’s really supposed to sound poppy like when the lyrics “fall and winter” were sung twice. Olivia even made the younger fairies and animal friends join the routine, it looks like the younger fairies were playing on the stage rather then dancing.

After the video, Olivia made another announcement, “Today, I’ll be singing Fly to your Heart, I’ll tell you where you’ll be dancing at”

Olivia began talking to the other fairies about their positions. Nora and Scarlet realized that the older fairies were closer to the front row.

“Hi Olivia!” Nora said. “I’m Nora, and I’m a singing fairy”
“I’ve heard about you” Olivia said. “You were one of the singers in the spring concert”
“Fly with you!” I said.
“You two will be in the front row” Olivia told Nora and Scarlet.

Nora was positioned next to Olivia on the left side while Scarlet was a little further in the front row on the right side.

“Just follow along with my dance moves” Olivia announced as some other fairies set up a lime green leaf sheet behind the dancers. “Cue music”

The music fairies that were hidden where the camera couldn’t show them began to play Fly to your Heart, only it sounded rock n’ roll style. The dancers followed along with Olivia as she began to perform the choreography while singing the song in a poppy style. The fairies in the front row had to glance at Olivia a little though.

Nora and Scarlet had some trouble following along, but they really enjoyed it. They did have trouble resisting giggling though when they noticed some other fairies in the mushroom seats trying to stay hidden when watching the dancers.

After the video was filmed, Olivia announced a viewing in the Fairy Tale Theater that night before the storytelling show, and then she gave everyone a meeting calendar.

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 07-19-2015 at 11:37 PM.