View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 06:29 PM
Minister of Music
View Jack I's Photo Album
Jack I's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 92

My Mood: Musical
Jack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post
Wow, thank you for this. It pays to be loyal huh? Of course, I can't see mine, did I do it wrong...?
You should just need to go under User CP and click on Edit My Signature. (Which, side note, you can easily access by clicking the little beside User CP rather than going into the full thing!)

From there you'll get a text editor box just like if you are making a post, and an option below it to upload a signature image. You can either upload your image directly there, in which case you will need to put [sigpic][/sigpic] in the text box, or you can just use it as a normal text box with [img] tags and a picture from your albums! Just make sure anything you use stays within the 500x200 size limit.