View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 06:34 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Ten

“So am I destined to be a water talent?” Arianna questioned.
“It’s the stone of destiny” Hope explained.
“Do you know what that means?” Arianna asked.
“No” answered Hope.

Arianna flew back to Lillypad Pond for more water talent work; all she could hold was tiny water droplets (that eventually popped) as opposed to large droplets.

“At least there are other talents you could be!” Silvermist said trying to comfort Arianna.
“But the stone I found is called the Stone of Destiny,” Arianna pointed out.
“So you’re destined to be a water talent?” Silvermist questioned.
“I don’t know,” Arianna said, “I’m not too good at water talent work, but this sudden stone discovery seemed magical”
“You can hold these tiny droplets much better than someone who isn’t a water fairy!” Silvermist pointed out.
“That’s just like the light talent speck thing,” Arianna said, “it isn’t like that for garden talent, my flowers are too good”

Silvermist thought for a moment, “Maybe your flowers have tiny water droplets you haven’t noticed”

“Let’s check!” Arianna said.

Silvermist and Arianna flew to April’s garden, where the big, bold flowers still were. There were pixie dust specks, but there were no water droplets, there were only clear sparkles in addition to the golden pixie dust.

“The fairy that ruined my garden is back!” April shouted.
“The garden actually looks really nice!” Silvermist commented.
“Says the fairy that’s overly idealistic and sometimes really sensitive!” April replied.
“HEY!” Silvermist shouted, “Arianna is really nice, and I’m one of the best water talents in all of Pixie Hollow!”
“Let’s go” Arianna whispered.

April shrugged, “Milkweed, why didn’t you remove these giant flowers yet?”

“The water drops you collected are the exact same size as that stone you have” Sil observed, “maybe that’s the reason you collected these tiny water drops; you have a connection to that stone”

“But how?” Arianna asked.

At lunch, Arianna sat with Silvermist and the other water talents. “Hi,” said a fairy with long, black hair and light purple eyes, “I’m Silver, and I’m Snowflake’s sister, Snow told me about you”

“Arianna found The Stone of Destiny!” Silvermist exclaimed excitedly, “She found it while trying to grab dewdrops!”
“Does that mean you’re destined to be a water talent?” Silver asked.
“I don’t think so,” Arianna answered, “I can only grab drops the size of that stone, but there’s something very special about me and the stone”

After doing some more water talent work (grabbing the tiny drops) with Silvermist and Silver, Arianna flew to back to Hope’s house with the stone.

“I can only grab water drops the size of this stone” Arianna explained.
Hope thought for a moment; “You might not be destined to be a water talent, but you might have a connection to the stone, and I think I know what it does”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chapter 10.jpg (266.3 KB, 7 views)