Thread: A New Arrival!
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 05:42 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Welcome Lily! It is so great to see more new former as well as founding fairies in the forums I still LOVE Wizard101, have yet to try Toontown remake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald stargem227 View Post

Nice to meet you Lily! Hello everyone! I'm Emerald Stargem! I had joined Pixie Hollow in 2010 and played until its closure. I barely rediscovered my account on here, so what a surprise to finally introduce myself. I have all the Tinkerbell DS games, currently reading the Disney fairies books and really miss the content. Fly with you later!
Welcome back Emerald! The books are a treasure, and I too really miss the content as well. I hope they will make more movies!

It has been FOREVER since I have last flittered around the forums. Hope everybody is doing well!