View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 05:51 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Chapter 2
Annabeth

It's been about an hour since my siblings have been gone, and they said 45 minutes! What is up with those 3? I ran outside to go check. They had built this mini house that had been left on the grass. This was actually pretty cool. I picked it up, just quickly peeked inside, and started coughing. I was surrounded in golden dust. Was this some kind of joke? Where was the mini house? I hope it was on the table.

I was finally staring at the sky in some area I had no clue about, with my sisters & brother in fairy costumes right beside of me.
"A real fairy!" called Natalie.
"We're all fairies!" said Emily, actually lifting off of the ground. I was amazed. I turned around to see another flying girl in a golden dress and tiara.
"Welcome young ones. I am Queen Clarion and I am here to help young fairies. The time has come to choose your talent." she said. Wow! A real queen? I must've gone back in time!
"Your majesty." I said. Clarion then asked me to 'pick my talent.' I looked around me. I saw some mushroom shaped pedistools and more 'fairies.' Emily, Natalie, and Jacob were already searching around. couldn't choose between the teapot and bubble. The teapot tipped over when I got near it, so I chose the bubble. Emily chose the tornado, Jacob chose the hammer, and Natalie chose the flower.
"Welcome to Pixie Hollow, River the water talent, Emily the fast flyer, Jacob the tinker, and May the Garden talent. Probably Natalie. I guessed I was River. . . I didn't quite know what to say.