View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 05:09 AM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnNeversprite View Post

SO PLEASE let go of all this hate before it eats away at you and makes you into nothing more than a cranky bitter shell of your former self before it’s too late and move on. Disney is going to do what it wants whether we like it or not. Please read this quote that was said by Walt Disney himself that may help you understand this all more about WHY it all happened.

“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” - Walt Disney
Autumn, I think you've made an excellent point and I have to fully agree with you. Although we're upset with Disney at the moment, it probably hurts us more than it hurts them. I'm not saying that we should stop believing that the Hollow will come back, but I do think we should lighten up a little and focus on keeping the Hollow alive, rather than beating down on Disney with cucumbers and tomatoes.