View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 09:51 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy GlitterConfetti View Post
(A few years ago, the author posted the first book of 'The Ghost Files' series online for everyone to read for free. I want to post a link, but I'm not sure if it'll be against PHF rules. Would it be okay?)
If the link will redirect to material that is not G-rated or appropriate for these forums, then it shouldn't be posted on PHF. You can also PM links that you're not sure about to one of the Moderators and they can review them for you.

===

Yikes, I still have so many books waiting for me to finish reading them! I recently received my French books by mail that I ordered online, so will try to find the time for them as well. It will be a great way to expand my vocabulary and I will finally be able to add notes to pages without worrying about ruining the books - yay!

I also listen to a Lord of the Rings trilogy audiobook while working on my embroidery projects -- it's a very soothing pastime. If you ever feel like there's not much time for reading, audiobooks make for a great alternative.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki