View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Is Reminiscing...
View McKenzieO1's Photo Album
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Reading
McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Okay, I don't use IE but try to clear ALL current history. Sounds to me you may have a "Bug" as well ( perhaps spyware ) from IE as far as it telling you, you need to update the Adobe flash player? Anytime you are on a site that requires you to LEAVE or tries to redirect you is a sure "Sign" of a virus happening.

OR

Your programs actually do need an update?

Just try not to click on anything that may redirect you to another site. Better to check the performance of your computer first!

I use Firefox w/ Script Blocker and Ghostery and always use "Never Remember History" in the options tab under "Privacy". I also use AVG, this protection has never failed me yet.

~Lily