View mbdc's Photo Album
mbdc's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Double Puzzle Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Excited
mbdc has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I've had so many problems trying to get the high score in this game, but I think I've finally figured out an easy way to do it. The main thing is to keep getting 'perfect' levels, I do it by making a bunch of small loops (1-2 petals in each loop). I'm glad you were able to do it by making big loops, Classik, but for some reason I just can't get big groups of petals like that. I was well on my way to getting the high score finally, when my internet pooped out at level 49!!!

Anyway, in order to get a 'perfect' you have to make sure you loop each one perfectly, don't let bees break your line and make sure you have the same petal in the loop. If you see a bee coming your way, just click off of the loop to cancel it. Whenever you're looping your extras like more time, no wind, no bees, make sure you either have no petals in that loop or the same kind of petal. Each perfect level you get gives you an extra life. I was up to 16 extra lives when my internet pooped out, so I'm not CERTAIN that it works, but my plan was to get to the last level and not finish it, just getting all but one petal and using the extra lives until I had enough points to get the high score badge. I had around 33,000 points at level 39, so I don't think you'd even have to have that many extra lives to get the badge at 40,000. Anyway, once I get enough time to try it again, I will let you know how it goes and take screenshots, I just wanted you all to know what was working for me in case any of you were still having problems getting this badge like I was!

Recap:
Make many small loops with one or two petals in each loop.

Make sure that bees keep away from your loops, you don't accidently make a loop with nothing inside, and that the petals inside are all the same to get a perfect level.

On the last level, loop all but the last petal and keep using your 'extra' lives to earn more points!

Good luck everyone!