View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 08:25 AM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Roseblossom View Post
Summit Style:
Everything here is retiring. Again.

Bella's Baubles:
Everything here is also retiring.

Coal's Clothiers:
Everything here is retiring as well. They really need to slow down on these retiring collections, lol.
I couldn't agree with you more! I distinctly recall everyone voting on this. And although we agreed that new collections/items every month was what we wanted; I do not believe that we wanted a complete overhaul *every* month. They really need to give us time to collect ingredients, rearrange our storage (deleting items, etc if need be) and purchase diamonds (for those that want to go there). Updating the Post Office and Queen's Boutique every two weeks is just too frequent and ridiculous! Why can't they leave the collections in the shops for two months like it always has been, continuing to add 3-4 collections each month. I much prefer the rotating out of two month old collections, leaving one month old collections and adding new collections system.

Why, why, why did they change the shop updates on us?

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me