View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 04:54 PM
Is Reminiscing...
View McKenzieO1's Photo Album
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Reading
McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Starshine View Post
I think what happened is that there was discussion between the mods and admins around merging all of the sites, but because we still use Disney Fairies International / have an active enough member base, we are remaining separate while all the others are merging. So unless you plan on joining TTC (or you already were a member) this doesn't apply to you at all ^_^
This may be the case for right now Lila but who knows what cold possibly happen in the future with the members here and staying active in the Pixie Hollow forum and so tossing that idea out there is honestly ( us possibly merging with the other sites ) is the best way to go. It's just to inform us that although we are an active forum/site right now, no one knows what the future will hold or can predict. Many things are going to change and it's just to prepare us for whatever may or may not happen in advance. I don't think anyone would like for it to be a *Shock* over a last minute shuffle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post
For now, PHF will remain open. It is a fairly active site even after the game has closed. We will be monitoring it's progress. There are some other pixie and fairy type games out there that could still be discussed.

If the site lapses to the point where there are very few posts and/or traffic by it's members, we may consider merge/archiving it to TTC as well.