View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 09:20 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Great posts, everyone!

"Maybe this is becoming a trend," I suggest as the four of us fly toward the three other fairies. "I mean, there's now eight fairies with purple dust, when yesterday there were none! Maybe everyone's going to have it soon?"
"Maybe. Who knows?" Hazel says thoughtfully.
"Hmm... Did any of you notice that some fairies are looking... sick?" Ruby asks, glancing around.
Now that she pointed it out, I see a couple fairies near us flying in an awkward, off-kilter way, looking dull and listless. A sparrow man breaks into a sudden coughing fit. Another fairy is shivering uncontrollably, and a friend wrapped a coat over her shoulders.
"Yes, I've noticed it too," Hazy agrees worriedly. "Do you think that it's an outbreak of the fairy flu?"
"I hope not... This is strange, but I think those might be the fairies that were sitting in the water-talent section with us at the Arrival," Glory points out.
I hadn't noticed that, not being the most observant fairy around. But now that I take a closer look, I realize that most of the sick-looking fairies are, indeed, water talents. With a few tinkers in their midst as well.
We didn't have time to discuss it further, as we had finally caught up to the group of three fairies. Just in time to hear the tinker fairy with short, dark hair, introducing herself in a bright voice.
"Fly with you, Infinity," she says before turning to the garden fairy with the lemon hat. "My name's Peanut. What's yours?"
"I'm Lemony," the garden fairy replies with a grin. Talk about a perfect name!
"Fly with you!" I call out to the small group. All three fairies spin around. "Sorry, we don't mean to barge in, but we couldn't help but notice..."
The tinker with the long red hair - Infinity - glances behind my friends and I to see our purple-coated wings. Her eyes widens. "You have the purple dust too?"
"Yes!" Glory exclaims. "We were wondering if you knew anything about it? I'm Glory, by the way, and these are Hazel, Ruby, and Misty."
Unfortunately, we learn that these three fairies know no more than we do about the mysterious purple pixie dust.
The dark-haired tinker, Peanut, looks a little nervous. It is a bit daunting, meeting so many fairies in such a short amount of time... I give her a reassuring smile.
"Your hat is so wonderfully unique," Ruby tells Lemony with a smile. I nod in agreement.
"Thank you! A lot of fairies think it's strange," Lemony says with a laugh.
Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a flash of purple. I turn to see a garden fairy with white-blonde hair falling to just above her shoulders fly away from the Pixie Dust Tree. She has her wings slightly tucked up against her shoulders, and is slipping quietly around the crowds of fairies, as if wanting to remain unseen.
"Make that nine fairies with the mysterious new dust," I say, grinning.

(Hope I controlled everyone's characters right. I tried to make them act just as you'd all written them in your posts.
River, the fairy at the end is Amethyst, if you couldn't tell. I was trying to not leave her out.)

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!