View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 08:28 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I didn't see this one on theWiki:

"Fly with you, FAIRY NAME! Oh dear, don't tell me ... PETNAME is sick. I can tell by the look on your face. What are the symptoms?"
"Fever, shivers, upset tummy, can't sleep -- That's the Flappig Flu if I ever heard. Poor PETNAME."
"Luckily I know a special tea that will get that flu flying! Will you help me make it?"
STEP 1: Buy a Bubble n Boil Kettle
"That's it then. I need a new kettle to boil the ingredients."
"Kettles can only be used once to brew this special tea."
"Can you fly to Harmony's Home Collections and get a Bubble'n'Boil Kettle for me?"
"I have a new kettle for Elixa."
Give Elixa the kettle.
"Wonderful. Now for the ingredients."
"First we need Rose Petals. Go find some while I fill this kettle with fresh spring water."
STEP 2: Gather 20 Rose Petals
"I have Rose Petals for Elixa."
"Thank you, FAIRYNAME."
"Will you find Raspberries next?"
STEP 3: Gather 15 Raspberries
"I have the Raspberries for Elixa."
"Very good. Now while the water in the kettle heats up, I'd like you to go bake some cookies. This cure works better with cookies."
"Visit Dulcie at her kitchen in Neverberry Thicket and bake 1 batch of Acorn Cookies, alright?"
STEP 4: Community Bake 1 batch of Acorn Cookies
"I baked Acorn Cookies for PETNAME."
"Thank you, FAIRYNAME, but we have a little problem."
"I thought I had some snowflakes, but I'm all out. Will you get some Snowflakes? It's the last ingredient we need."
STEP 5: Gather 20 Snowflakes
"I have Snowflakes for Elixa."
"That's it then. I'll add the Snowflakes with to other ingredients in the kettle."
"Oh, there's one more thing I need you to do!"
"Since th etea has to get very hot to mix properly, I'll need a way to cool it down so PETNAME can drink it."
"Fly down to Copper's Tinkering Nook and make a Seedpod Fan. A fan will cool the tea down fast."
STEP 6: Community Tinker a Seedpod Fan
"I made a Seedpod Fan for Elixa."
"Very nice tinkering work, FAIRYNAME! Now let's use this fan to cool down the tea."
"It's working perfectly!"
"Here we are, fresh tea to cure the Flapping Flu. Make sure PETNAME sips it slowly while eating the cookies you baked."
"Remember, when your animal friend grows up, you should release them back into the wild. Please stop by if PETNAME gets sick again. Stay Healthy!"

That cure sounds just delicious!!! Raspberry rose tea ... maybe Bigelow has one jk :P

Also there is a similar quests for Hummingbirds similar to the No Flavor Flu. I didn't get the name but the steps are:
1. Personal tailor flower slippers for Elixa
2. 15 spider silk
3. BUY an acorn timer for Elixa
4. 15 dandelion fluff
5. Community tinker a posy pillow
6. 15 honey combs

Last edited by Lila Mossgarden; 04-17-2010 at 08:33 AM. Reason: added other quest info