View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 04:59 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by amantha View Post
Great Job! Did you know there are different sick quests depending on the severity of your pet. I let mine get to 0 and believe me I really had to pay for it (I posted the details in the General discussion thread)

BTW I think I'll name my next dragonfly "BALDY" :P I didn't see that one in there or I certainly would have chosen it
Tee hee ~ I was laughing at the name Baldy too!

And yes, the rest of the Quests (only have basic/first ones up now), a Growth Chart and images of all Tricks are on my to-do list for the page. I'm raising 4 Animal Friends at the same time though ~ takes work. And I am only raising them all one stage per day because I want to see how much you need to feed them during EACH growth stage. (I know at the beginning they need 5 ingredients per day and full grown they need 20 per day, but what about in between? That is what I am researching.)

I will update the page as new things are discovered.

~ Em