View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 05:41 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post

(Hazy, Kenzie, Liri and Misty, are you okay with how your characters were controlled? Especially Hazy - I'm sorry I used Dove as comic relief but it's totally not my fault she's so fun to tease and I can change it if you like. Also, you're welcome to make my characters be as silly as you want.)
(Yeah! I think you controlled Kris even better then I would have!
But, I can honestly admit, I am kind of sad it's ending so soon.

~~~~~~
Kris:
I realized, right after I said it, that I had gone back to stuttering, like I had done before. I suppose that it was just on instinct, though, because, to tell the truth, I didn't feel so shy anymore. Somehow, I had changed. I didn't really feel shy in front of the Royal Family's presence. I hope I'm able to stop stuttering in the future. I've gotten tired of that, anyway.
But, it was then that I realized. All these people, who I didn't know at all before, had actually became my friends, in one way or another. Even though I didn't realize it at first, I did now. And I was proud. Proud to have friends, proud to have finally broken out of my shy little shell.

~~~~~~~
Genevieve:
I stood in the darkness, turning it around in my mind repeatedly if I should go out there and try to make peace between me and them. Then, that one thought came to mind.
They don't want you. You were bad, and they probably can't trust you now. They would probably only judge you on everything bad you've done to them. I cringe at that last thought. The word 'judge' was the only thing that I noticed, and it stung. I didn't want to take a chance. Just back away, Genevieve. You can make it on your own, somehow. I then did exactly that, only to have my dress get caught on a tree branch, and my left shoe accidentally gets kicked to a old tree stump. I scream, thinking something grabbed me, and I try to pull my dress out of it's strong grasp.
This goes on for a while, but when I shout,
"Let... Me.... go!!!" My dress tears, and I land in the light, in full view of everyone else. Great job, Genevieve. Now you have no choice but to be judged. And everyone is staring at you. Then again, who wouldn't stare at the girl with makeup smudged everywhere, her hair a rat's nest, and a torn up dress and is missing a shoe? I put my head in my hands, and through muffled sobs, I say,
"Can this get any worse?" And I didn't care if anyone heard that.

~~~~~~~
(Okay, for Genevieve's part, if a character that sees the good in people, and thinks that she has potential to be good, could come up and console her, that would be nice. But it's only an idea. I thought it would work, though, with her fear of being judged.)
(Oh, I almost forgot! I found a picture that reminds me of this roleplay and all our characters! Sorta.)

(Sorry if it's too big.)

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 05-26-2014 at 05:47 PM.