View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 08:39 PM
omg i found fairyabc! :D
View Littlebell's Photo Album
Littlebell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Littlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Lightbulb a few more tips :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup PollenPuff View Post
there is info about the Snowflakes Sweep and some tips.
thanks for the tips! i've actually been able to complete it more than once now. it takes a *long* time - maybe a half hour - but it's worth the ingredients if you're trying to buy stuff.
  • the "purple" flakes can sometimes be confused for white or pink if you're trying to go too fast - i do that a lot.
  • keep the name of the game in mind. if something is in your way, like a color that you're not collecting, you can "sweep" it out of the way and focus on the rest.
  • you can sweep stuff in any direction, including up - that helps sometimes.
  • if you're not short on time and there's an hourglass on the screen, always get that first - especially if you're on your last bag and only need 1 more flake to finish the level.
  • when using the bubble to change everything, get as many "anyflakes" as you can and stuff them in the nearest bag.
hope this helps!