View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 02:30 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I'd like to join. Excited to start another roleplay, hopefully we'll be able to get this one going.
Welcome to your first RP, Daisy!

Name: Blythe Hart
Nickname: None
Height: 5'10"
Personality: Free-spirited, cheerful, optimistic, courageous, and compassionate. She has a strong sense of justice, but can be hot-tempered and stubborn in her beliefs.
Appearance: Lightly tanned skin, long coppery hair that she wears in a messy ponytail on the side of her head, and hazel eyes.
Side: For going over the wall
Backstory: Blythe's family work for the ruler of the country as attendants (servants) of the royal family. As such, they are very loyal to the ruler and don't dare question his decisions. However, Blythe becomes increasingly dissatisfied with life within the walls and longs to explore the world outside, resenting the complacency of the royal family.
Attached Images
File Type: png Blythe.PNG (100.1 KB, 8 views)

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!