View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 12:39 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Four

The first two weeks of Sports Camp were difficult because we were training a lot, but they were actually fun. If it weren’t for Alexa, this would’ve been torture! She’s been giving me a lot of advice to help me, even though what I’m doing is worthless because I’ll never compete in the Pixie Hollow Games!

The third week was my favorite so far because Silvermist was there. She already knew Alexa because she was her mentor. Sil competed in the Pixie Hollow Games last time with Marina. Although, Sil and I have a lot in common, (even our names are similar) it’s way easier to imagine Silvermist as an athletic fairy then me.

“How’s Fairy Camp?” I asked.
“Great!” Silvermist answered.
“How are the preparations for the End of Summer Tea Party?” I asked.
“They’re going good” Silvermist said. “How did you know we’re preparing?”
“Dew told me in a letter” I said.

Then there was an awkward moment of silence. “So,” I said. “Wanna go to the Ballroom pool?”

Silvermist nodded, and we headed to the pool. Instead of trying to find an empty area to just simply swim and play in this lap pool, I dove in and swam in one of the lanes.

“I know you’re a merfairy, but how did you swim that fast?” Silvermist asked.
“Alexa gave me a few tips” I said. “Oh! There she is now!”
“Hi Silvermist!” Alexa exclaimed. “Are you friends with Silver?”
Silvermist nodded. “I’ll be staying here for a week to do some training, and then Silver and I will fly to the mainland”

I explained my summer schedule to Alexa. I’ll be at the mainland for two weeks and participate in the Fairy Dance that’s being held there. I’ll be staying for the Summer Splash Party, (my second favorite event with the Mermaid Party being at #1) and I’m really looking forward to that because I heard that both Snowflake and Silvermist would be there.

“We’ll communicate with each other at the mainland” Alexa said. “Right?”
“Right” I agreed.