View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 10:38 PM
Off to new adventures
View lillyfairy's Photo Album
lillyfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 National Cookie Day Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Klingon 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 45

My Mood: Crazy
lillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by grrlsmom View Post
Are you sure they are getting anything when they don't participate?

A couple times I had to 'eat' in game and I lost a step and lost talent points.

I'm not sure if it affected my ingredient total because it was just one part of one animal, but it lowered my talent points enough that I noticed it.

Maybe one of us should go in and not do anything to find out what really happens?
I have been in the wilderness with a fairy or two like this, and at the end I watched to see if they got to collect the ingredients too. That time, It was early after the change, she collected all the ingredients that the other fairies did. She had the ingredient over her head, so I know that she DID get them. That made me mad-why should she get ALL the ingredients when she did little/no work?! Since that incident, I have only gone in with fairies I know, and it's alot more fun. Not sure about the talent points though.