View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 05:55 AM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanglethorn View Post
So I guess I'm not understanding. Where do you get sunflowers for growing like Buttercup PP posted (what packet do you buy)? I don't see them in the pictures for what seed packets will grow, so are they a surprise item?
Sorry I wasn't more clear. When you visit the Garden shop you can pick the different seed packets you want. When you select the packet on the right side they show a picture of the possible "harvests" you can receive.

By clicking the arrow you can cycle through and see exactly what the items are called.

For example, after looking at the dyes, I was thrilled to see that Emerald is an option.

I think the "harvests" are entirely random (I haven't figured out a pattern yet) choices from the pictured prizes.

The bonuses are a different story. So far other than the Fancy Flowers none of my bonus gifts are pictured as a reward.

I hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JovialOne View Post
Those are the packets I'm buying simply because they are beautiful flowers and when I run out of diamonds I can place them in the soil spots to have them continually grow in my garden.
I'm not sure that is gonna work exactly. Whenever I try to set anything on the dirt patches, the item jumps up or down on the screen. I've had to arrange my garden under and around the dirt.

BPP

Garden Guru