View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 07:26 AM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
Some lovely fairy sang to my plants a short while ago and I got bonus' for the first time. wow, I had no idea!

I just wanted to say thank you to whoever you are. I wish there was an easy way to find out who has plants to sing to. I would definitely do that daily if there was. Now I know to check this thread to see who is gardening.

My fairies are still finishing up some Autumn plants--I became obsessed with electric indigo! I'm looking foward to the Winter plants, and am so happy to have the extra diamond allowance so I don't have to choose between dresses and surprises.

~Twink~