View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 06:53 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Its fine! I just added some stuff here and there and changed a few phrases a tiny bit. Hope you don't mind Night!

“The twentieth anniversary of the banishment is coming up," Lillie points out, growing to her normal size. "Maybe we could get together for that?"
"We could have a ball!" Calla says excitedly, before whispering something to one of the princesses.
"Bleh. A ball?" I hear Slightly snort quietly to the Boys and Sparrow, rolling his eyes. They snicker softly, until I shoot them a look that is. The Boys instantly stop, but then the corner of my mouth twitches up into a sly grin, and they know I'm not really mad.

"Oh, I nearly forgot." Iv creates a snowy white bird, and gives it a small parcel to put in its beak, then sends it off. "I still have to send Sirena her birthday present!"
"Can you send this for me Iv?" I ask, giving her a parcel with a note. I had made Sirena a small ivory-handled dagger that had waves carved into the blade. Marina might be a little upset at first, but everyone in Estoriana needed a little something just in case. Besides, a small knife is useful for many reasons, not just protection.
"Sure. Dove? Lillie? Anything from you guys?" Ivory replies. Lillie hands her a bracelet she had made for Sirena.

"Where are we going to have this ball?" Calla asks. Sparrow and my Boys don’t look amused.
“Oh, come on, guys!” Lillie teases, grinning. “Balls aren’t that bad.”
"You are missing the point Boys." I add, "The point isn't to have a ball, it is to have a reunion with our friends."
"Alright. Whatever. Just don't expect us to dress up." Slightly says, sticking his tongue out at me and grinning.
I grin back, "I wouldn't dream of it."
"Easy enough for you guys." Sparrow says, crossing her arms, "My mom will force me into a dress."
"Eh, this one isn't too bad." I reply, "You look like a pirate warrior in that scarlet."
"Really?" She asks, starting to look excited.
"Trust me, I am an expert on pirates." I say with a wink, and Sparrow grins at me.
Dove sighs. "Astrid, you are corrupting my daughter." She says, and only her sisters catch the grin playing at the corners of her eyes. I smother my laughter, eyes sparkling as I pretend to look chastised by my sister.
"Mom!" Sparrow exclaims exasperated.

"Alright." Ivory says, trying to call back our attention and hold back her laughter at the same time. "Where is there a big enough space for everyone? I'll send messages to all the descendants," She said with a grin, creating a whole flock of white snow birds with messages in their beaks.
"How about the Grove?" I suggested.
"The Grove?" Dove paused thoughtfully. "Well, it is where the banishment happened."
"What grove?" Sparrow asks.
"Not any old grove," Dove clarifies, "The Grove."
"Its perfect." Annalise says with a smile. Lillie, Ivory, and I nod in agreement.
"What grove?" Sparrow repeats, frustrated now.
"Patience child." Dove replies, already lost in thought, probably making up a list of things that needed to be done for the ball.

Sparrow growls in anger and storms out, upset that no one is explaining. Slightly and the Boys instantly begin to follow her, grabbing Calla's arm as they pass her. Calla in turn reaches to grab the arms of Annabeth and Julianna to drag them with her.
Julianna resists for a moment and smiles at them. "At least we'll have the ball outside," she says in her sweet, innocent voice.
"Good point, Julie." Iv reached over to hug her. "That way you guys don't have to endure being stuck in a ballroom all day," She teased.
The Boys didn't exactly look thrilled, but they seemed more relieved. Then they continued to pull Calla, Annabeth, and Julianna out after Sparrow.
I watch them leave, then call out softly to Neverland. :Keep them safe. Don't let them get into trouble.:

Ivory sent out her flock of messenger birds, one for each of the descendants' families. I hoped everyone could make it.
Just then, Hunter walks in.
"Hunter!" I cry out, launching myself into his arms in greeting.
He chuckles, "Heya Astrid."
Lillie, Ivory, Annalise, and Jack come over to greet him as well, just as happy to see him, but less impulsive as I was. Dove watches with a smile.

"So what are you all up to?" He asks us after the greetings have finished.
"We are planning a reunion ball!" Dove exclaims, clapping her hands together in excitement.
"The twentieth anniversary of The Banishment is coming up, and we figured it was a great reason for us all to get together." Lillie says.
"The last time everyone saw each other was for your wedding." Jack adds.
"We were thinking we could have it in the Grove." Annalise says, and Hunter nods.
"That would be nice. That is where it all happened after all." He replies.
"Yeah. I'm so excited to see everyone again!" I say, doing a flip in the air.
"I already sent out the invitations!" Ivory says with a smile.

My sisters and our various families spent the rest of the day catching up, and the kids got to know one another. Dove drew the line with Sparrow and Slightly suggested a sword fight though.
Before we knew it, it was getting dark.
“I guess we should get going now.” Annalise says, Julianna snuggling next to her, half asleep.
“We can start decorating the Grove for the ball in the morning. Meet you all there?” Dove asks.
“Sounds good.” Ivory replies.
We then said our goodbyes, and I hugged Jack tight before Ivory teleported him back to Earth.
“See you tomorrow!” I called out as Lillie, the Lost Boys, and I all headed home to the hideout.

(Haha sorry its so long!)