View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:22 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post
I've always had a love/hate relationship with Tinker Bell, because in the story of Peter Pan and Wendy, she tried to have Wendy killed by telling the Lost Boys to shoot her from the sky. I think it has always been apparent that Tinker Bell suffers from bouts of jealousy in the story; but the author tried to make us not think too ill of her since, according to him, Fairies are quite small and can only hold one single emotion in them at a time.
Since the movies have come out, I've grown more fonder of Tinker Bell.
I've yet to read the third book, gotta check that one out...
Very well worded! You are right about the single emotion thing though, I was thinking that too. And same with me, I have grown more fond of her because of the movies.

The third book is okay, it gets very exciting at the middle/ending. The plot of it is good!