View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 06:52 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Three

Silver was shocked. She’s a mermaid! Mermaids ALWAYS hang out in Mermaid Lagoon!

“What are you doing here?” Silver asked.
“I’ll tell you later” Iris said. “What’s wrong?”
“I’m just worried the stone is underwater and I can’t swim” Silver explained.
“The stone floats so it should be on the surface” Iris explained.

“Any hints on where you lost it?” Silver asked.
“Either the Autumn Forest or the western part of the Summer Glade”

Silver was confused. She thought it would be closer to Mermaid Lagoon. Then, Iris dove back underwater. Just before Silver can ask about her home!

Silver knew though that Sunflower Gully is a more likely location for the stone to be hidden. She searched the entire stream, but there was no stone on the surface.

There’s only one more spot that the stone could be, a spot you wouldn’t expect a mermaid stone to end up, Cottonpuff Field.

Silver didn’t find anything magical or unusual, but she kept rechecking. It should be there if it’s not in Sunflower Gully.

The closest thing to the magic stone Silver could find was a tiny rock floating on the surface. Wait a minute! It was floating on the surface! It must be the stone! Silver grabbed the stone, quickly changed and then flew over to the Winter Woods to show the stone to Misty.

“It’s a rock” Misty pointed out when Silver gave the stone.
“It’s the only stone on the surface of the areas Iris told me about” Silver explained. We have to try”
“When?” Misty asked.
“Maybe we should make it appear when the fairies fly in” Silver suggested. “That would be cool!”

Misty seemed worried. “What if it is not the stone?” she asked.
“We have to try” Silver said. “I hope it works”
“How do you make the Ice Palace appear with the stone?” Misty asked.
“With pixie dust” Silver explained. “I’ll figure things out”