View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 08:26 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Moon Graphics by Night Wish

Hello, and welcome to

Both 2D and 3D

Profile Pics:

Signatures:

For more examples of my work, go to my albums: http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...p?albumid=3326 and http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...p?albumid=3624

I can do slight touch ups, like changing the color of your fairy's outfit and adding little details, like animal friends, to your graphic. However, I can't do specific shades of colors, and I don't know how to change your fairy's pose in a 2D graphic.
I can do 3D, but it will take a lot longer to finish, sorry. And if you want a transparent image of your fairy in 3D, feel free to request one.
I can edit a new outfit or some accessories onto your fairy, if you can provide images of the clothes you want.

2D or 3D ~
Type of graphic ~
Image* ~
Background ~
Text ~
Font/Color(s) ~
Other** ~

*(Please make sure it is fairly large, or your edit may turn out very blurry. The images of your fairy on the white backgrounds work best.)
**(Here's where you can put anything else you'd like me to add to the graphic, or any editing you want done with your fairy. Also, if you want to specify a base for a 3D edit, put it here. )

You can be as detailed or as vague as you want.

Last edited by Night Wish; 12-05-2015 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Updating to more recent examples :)