View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 07:39 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Thanks Tiramisu!

Chapter Two

News spread quickly about the tour ever since it was announced on Pixie Postings. Fairies gathered by the sign up sheet in Havendish Square to sign up for the tour. The fact that there aren’t any ghosts was explained on the announcement making more fairies sign up.

Meanwhile, the Rainbow Society planned the tour routes for each group and took notes. Copperwind and Misty asked the art fairies to make signs.

Jenny and Snowflake decided to go to the haunted house to help with notes. On their way, they noticed the mischievous animal fairy, Tiger signing up. Tiger was the one who played the ghost prank last year, and the Rainbow Society doesn’t want any scary pranks on the tour.

“Should we stop her?”
Jenny whispered to Snowflake.
“We should talk to her” Snowflake answered.

Jenny and Snowflake flew straight in front of Tiger. “Remember that the tour has a strict policy against pranks” Snowflake said firmly.

“Pranks?” Tiger questioned in an innocent sounding tone. “Why would I prank you?”
The two light fairies believed Tiger less. “If you’re going to do a prank, then you can’t go on the tour” Jenny said in a serious tone.

“I just want to explore the haunted house” Tiger explained, only she sounded honest.
“Really?” Snowflake questioned. “No pranks?”
“Are you letting her explore the house?” Jenny whispered to Snowflake.
“She might be honest” Snowflake whispered back.

“Okay” Jenny said to Tiger. “But we’ll be watching you”

On the day before the Animal Masquerade, Rosa went to the mansion to talk to the sisters. She gave them a map of Neverland.

“You’ll be exploring these during the tour” Rosa explained. “Stay away from the areas I marked in red, they’re the dangerous parts of Neverland”

“What will you say about the true story behind the mansion?” Glowbug asked.
“I’ll tell them that fairies actually lived in the house before they died of disbelief” Rosa told the sisters, but there aren’t any ghosts”

“Are you sure this will work?” Glowbug asked. “Although they don’t exist, some fairies believe in ghosts”

Rosa thought for a moment. “I’ll explain that you died, but not in the house” The sisters nodded in agreement.

As the days towards the Animal Masquerade went on, the Rainbow Society was more and more excited about showing everyone the doll mansion, and they were 100% positive that nothing would go wrong.