View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 05:43 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Click the image to view the full version

Iridessa noted that Lady Snowflake avoided the corridors and rooms that had fireplaces.

“Even if she can handle a warmer climate, she's at least considerate of the other Frost-talents,” Silvermist smiled at the Light fairy.

“It still doesn't answer why she can withstand the heat,” Tinker Bell pointed out.

“I'll find that answer,” promised Iridessa.

“Stop chatting and move faster, we're losing them!” Vidia said.

Fawn glanced around at all the fairies, seven in all including herself. “There's a lot of us, Vidia, we kind of have to go slow or we'll be seen by the Minister of Winter.”

“Yeah,” Tink nodded, “and I don't think she wants us to follow her. Iridessa may be right about something being wrong about Faerie Academy, Lady Snowflake acted very mysterious when she saw me. And I didn't tell you, but the professor of Engineer's Hall knew my name.”

“But what could that mean?” asked Zarina.

“The teach in Pollen class knew my name, too,” Rosetta said.

While they thought on that, the Frost-talents flew outside into a sunny garden area where flower-related classes were conducted.

“It's, um, pretty warm out,” Sled said, fanning himself.

“Sure is,” Gliss stepped into the shade.

“You will be taking classes to better adapt to the warmth,” Lady Snowflake said, making her pupils gasp in fear and shock. “Yes, that's right. If I can learn such a skill, so can you all. After all, you would not have been chosen if you didn't have the potential.”

“But, Lady Snowflake,” Periwinkle said, “what is the point behind such a class? I mean, I'd love to be able to visit my sister whenever I wished, but...”

“You will understand in time,” Lady Snowflake said. “Come back inside.”

“Phew~” Spike wiped the sweat away.

“Did you hear that?” Iridessa said, “The Minister of Winter wants the Frost-talents to endure warmer weather?”

“Well...it's not such a bad idea,” Silvermist said. “It would be nice to live together with the Winter fairies and not apart from them.”

“But it's strange...” Rosetta voiced, “if the Minister of Winter knows how to live in warmish climates, then why doesn't she share that knowledge with Queen Clarion? You know, so she and Lord Milori can be together? So I and Sled can be together?” Naturally she had to add that part in.

“We can ask Peri when she learns the reason,” Tinker Bell said.

The rest of the tour was the same as what Tink and friends experienced on their second day in Faerie Academy.

The Mainland Fairies knew how to truly use the human-size rooms of the castle to their full advantage; no space was wasted in making class rooms and dorms to fit the size of a fairy. Tinker Bell couldn't wait to see what the Frost-talents' rooms would be like, but she should have known that the Winter fairies would be staying in the snow-covered section of Faerie Academy; it was too cold for any other fairy talent.

“I'm sure you'll be able to spend time with Periwinkle tomorrow,” Silvermist tried to cheer Tinker Bell up.

“Yeah...” Tink was too glum to appreciate the company of her friends, she sulked off to go to bed early.

“Shoot the moon!” Iridessa stomped on her 'detective hat'. “How can I do any investigating if I can't explore the Frost-talents' dorms?”

“Relax,” Vidia said, “I can understand wanting to do things as quickly as possible, but we have all winter to figure this all out. Besides, I'd like to enjoy a few more of Madam Juniper's class on Invisibility. See ya all around!”

Rosetta shook her head at Vidia's fast exit. “That sour plum is right about one thing,” she patted Iridessa's shoulder, “we have all winter to solve this mystery.”

“We need to think on things clearly,” Zarina said, “that's when we'll start to find the correct answers.”

Iridessa took a deep breath.

“Feeling better?” Fawn asked.

The Light-talent smiled. “I'm right as sunshine! Thank you, everyone...”

To Be Continued...

Ack! So sorry for taking more than a month to post the next chapter to my story. More sad stuff happened, and I just didn't feel like getting back to it.