Thread: Let's Be Human
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 03:09 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy GlitterConfetti View Post
I literally can't talk to anyone outside my parents or my pets. I'm too scared to, and if I have to, I talk with a bad stutter, and my voice can sound kinda shaky. Talking to cousins or other family is better, but I'm still really shy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post
I am shy and don't talk very much, but on the inside I am lonely and just want to have friends to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primrosesweet View Post
I'm a quiet person, and I used to be even quieter. Like nobody really knew me, or what was going on in my heart. Thankfully I have been able to come out of that a bit. But even now I still worry about having one on one conversations with friends and running out of things to say.
Was pixie hollow online different? Could you talk there? I could talk more freely in Pixie Hollow on some topics, than I could in real life. I also encouraged the littlest pixie in my family to play pixie hollow to get used to chatting in a safe environment.

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)