View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 02:40 PM
View Batleth's Photo Album
Batleth's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Klingon Award 2012 PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 
Total Awards: 130

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyLightningberry View Post
I am worried I read this paragraph wrong, with respect to Pixie Hollow Forums. If Pixie Hollow Forums site won't be archived, does that (eek) mean that old posts will be deleted?

Or does it mean that Pixie Hollow Forums will be completely unchanged
PHF will remain unchanged for now. Nothing will be deleted or lost. See below for further explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverLunaMorningvalley View Post

• Would the only way to sign up be to register on ToonTown Forums or can we sign up once the sites are merged?
Unfortunately, we can't transfer registrations or profiles from the other sites to TTC. Anyone wishing to join TTC will have to register again there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverLunaMorningvalley View Post

• Would Pixie Hollow Forums be included in that big site or are we only on this site?
For now, PHF will remain open. It is a fairly active site even after the game has closed. We will be monitoring it's progress. There are some other pixie and fairy type games out there that could still be discussed.

If the site lapses to the point where there are very few posts and/or traffic by it's members, we may consider merge/archiving it to TTC as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenzieO1 View Post
I would also like to know how a "Paid Membership, will work. You can count me in on the donations effort to help maintain/ keep the site running -> Possibly forever!
If you create a new account on TTC soon to be MCF, then send drop me a PM. I can transfer your subscriptions here on PHF to TTC without any loss of time or anything.