View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 02:50 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
I'm sorry I've been so behind with the felicitations. Think I'll be able to congratulate everyone that I've missed? Here I go...

7th Year Fairies:

Oh boy, time flies as fast as a lightning bug!
We had a lot of Arrival Days of our older members during September, they definitely require special mention.

Happy Arrival Days to...
Jezzi's girls Amethyst and Autumn, Vanillabug and her sister Cricket, Cornflower and her two sisters Zephyr S. and Coriander T,
and last but not least, Twilight Pumpkinsong - congrats!!

6th Year Fairies:

These fairies are no less worthy of recognition!

Happy Arrival Days to...
Grace Winterflower, Lila Foxsocks and her sister May, the Mistyweather's family members Dewdrop and Winnie, and finally Rachel Rosepetal! Way to go!

5th Year Fairies:

A significant milestone!
Happy Arrival Days to Strawberry Morningpetal and Ruby Tanglethorn!

4th Year Fairies:

Happy Arrival Days to...
Jenny's two sisters Ella H. and Skyler D, Cecile Winterpetal and Twilight!

3rd Year Fairies:

Happy Arrival Days to...
Tanglethorn's Sapphire F. and Emerald N, and to Chloe Rainglimmer!

And a relatively new Arrival, Mia Jumpylily - Happy 2nd Arrival Day!

Phew! All caught up!

October:

On the 4th, Luna turned five, on the 9th, Aria Mistymoon turned four and this weekend Rosa turned seven (I still remember the Arrival Day party with you and Eve!)
and sweet Jenny will also be seven tomorrow!!

I hope this jogs your memories a little, this certainly brought back all those memories of pixie parties for me.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki