View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 11:23 PM
Is a badge hound fairy
View Violet Merryvale's Photo Album
Violet Merryvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 55

My Mood: Balanced
Violet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahHollyshimmer View Post
Great thread, Em! It's incredibly helpful and well organized!

Those blueberry truffles sure are toughies!

I can get a perfect on the pouring, but my one weakness is the fire. I keep accidentally clicking one too many times. I have been able to get a 100, though. Sometimes, my pouring goes really slowly, but the timer seems to go at regular speed. It's happened to me a few times lately. Maybe it's because of all of the fairies participating in the bake-off. Or maybe a sneaky fairy decided to slip some extra flour into your batter.

That certainly may be part of it! Too many fairies baking. Happening on Raspberry truffles that pouring is now slow too and I used to be able to hit 100 consistently on it, so bet you are right. These are the only two recipes I have left to finish and I was saving them for the baking badges. Didn't know there would be the bake off as well!

Will try tomorrow when more fairies are in school!