View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 04:46 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Your fashion sense blew me away, Sap! I especially love Rainbowsong's, I'm surprised at how well all the colors of the rainbow blend in her outfit. Patchwork's gowns are so very "pretty in purple" too. And the graphics look fit for a desktop background. If I was in your place I would have set up an alternating desktop which included all of these images. ^^

I wish I had more time to mix and match outfits during the last two months. It was so much fun to create unique Boutique outfits once you have purchased all of your favorite gowns.

To take care of so many fairies and create a unique personality for each one of them.. I don't know how you did it, I could never be able to manage them all.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki