Thread: Water Web Tips
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 02:48 AM
Is a badge hound fairy
View Violet Merryvale's Photo Album
Violet Merryvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 55

My Mood: Balanced
Violet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
So far I have beaten all the games at least once, but don't like them all well enough to play continuously.

Still, here is a badge tip for these games. If you are good at a game and know which rewards you get...use that to your advantage. Here's what I mean. Don't get your new flitterific badges for 1000. Go up to 990 or so and play what ever game is your favorite that has that item as a reward. When you play and get the big reward, it not only pops your flitterific badge, but it gives you the reward as the start on your 9000 point royal badge!

The games are good to learn because they may be the only way to move on some of those royal badge items!

I am getting better at Water Web and you get nice rewards for it. Harvest Hustle won't even give you 100 raspberries, the top prize.

Good luck everyone!

VM