View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 03:53 PM
Is a Pixie
View Tiny wonderbutton's Photo Album
Tiny wonderbutton's Fairy
Tiny wonderbutton has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Garden Talent
I can't believe it. After all this time since 2007 they are closing down! My dad at first said it was a hacker, and that Disney would never give up on pixie hollow. Now I'm not to sure. Is there gonna be a new one? Me and my sister sent an email, and we both got the same replies. Usually it says, love from... But this time it just said 'bye'.
Let's think of some ideas to save the hollow! Come on people!!! Is is my fave game, it can't be closing down. I am crying right now...
Cya people x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebe Twinklespark View Post
They DID NOT plan on closing The Hollow yet. They wanted to keep it open. They make good money! They still had plans for it. Someone told me what happened because her dad works for a company that fixes big virus breakouts. Flash got a very bad virus that infected several of it's online games. I've heard other games on other websites are shutting down for the same reason. They didn't want to close it, they had to. PH, Toontown, and Pirates of the Carribean were being slowly eaten away by this virus and they couldn't do anything about it. I can only hope they'll bring it back someday, not running on Flash, and it'll be bigger and better than before.

Also one of my good friends told me they called them and they said they are planning a new PH for us that they want to finish by early next year. That's just a rumor though...so don't get your hopes up yet but maybe the hope will make some of us stop crying for a few minutes. :'(

There's also a petition if any of you are interested in signing it. I used a fake address. :P
Where us the petition...? I will defiantly do it!

Last edited by Jezzi; 08-21-2013 at 04:51 PM. Reason: double posted