View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 06:49 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Inspired
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Not the only ones

I just realized something.
All those people out there who played the games that closed.
They all died on the inside when it was closing, we only had 30 days to try our best to keep it open, but we failed. But I know its being rewritten and I'm not sure about that. I'm not giving up hope or anything like that. Its just that Disney ruined it all for me and for most of us. They just shattered the magic.
Breaking our hearts and left waiting for something that should have never happened.
I found this article that talked about it:
"A corporation the size and magnitude of Disney could easily keep several online gaming platforms open but instead shatter the dreams and hopes of 1000's of families who play their online multi-player games. With the promise of something bigger and better. In the world of technology things are always changing but in the world of family and the magic that is Disney, we love the classic, the known and wonderful world that Disney has created. Now with 100000's of fans being given only 30 days to save their favorite games."

It also said this:
"'There is nothing out there similar, so I am not sure what, if anything, I will do at this point,' she said. 'I have a feeling that the mobile world in which we live in is evolving so quickly that if a game will continue to live on, it has to be played in a mobile format. They aren't available for tablets or mobile phones, so I believe that the company is making the decision based on profits and platforms.'

Disney sent the following statement: 'Disney Interactive is committed to offering high-quality, entertaining play experiences in both online virtual worlds and mobile apps. At this time, we are shifting our development focus towards other online and mobile play experiences, such as Club Penguin and a growing selection of Disney Mobile apps."

Link: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1024578