View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 02:11 AM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
Thank you so much for the confirmations Lily! I added your notes to the table and will have to go back and fix the Triple Bubble Belt images.

It's taking me some time to update the table, but I'd really like to see at least one bracelet, one anklet and several tops, bottoms and shoes finished very soon. I'm almost ready to start putting the Flash game together and wanted a few items to start with as a trial. If someone could pick a few more items and do those, that would be lovely as it will save me time. If you are done with some more items, I can send you the uploading link via PM.
I'm on it, girl! I currently have all bracelets and anklets cropped. I will choose a few of the shoes, tops, and bottoms to do next so there are some options, and then I'll just go back and continue with the shoes after that. I will have a good selection of each of the items uploaded by tomorrow! I will try to choose some that only need cropping so that you can try them out without needing to do the other steps.

What do you suggest about tops with sleeves? Since different fairies posed in different ways to show the different parts of the shirts, I'm not sure what to do with the images so that you can fit the sleeves specifically to the arms depending on their position...

Last edited by Bellflower Mistyvale; 10-06-2013 at 03:12 AM.