View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 11:30 PM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
Share Holiday-Themed Homes here!

Hi all,

Please share Holiday-Themed Homes with us!

Our theme is Santa's Workshop (inspired by the Garden Gnomes). Indigo and I just finished decorating the first floor. She was fascinated by the stories of human children visiting Santa at the Mall this time of year, so we did our best to create a "set" where you could get your picture taken on Santa's lap. I'm not sure what to call that kind of room. Throne Room seems much to formal for Santa. Receiving Room? Visiting Chair? Macy's? [edited to add:] I got it! Santa's Lunch Hour.

Click the image to view the full version

It took us a week to finish it, and we still have to do the rest of the house. Lemony wants me to work on her house with her now (it's a Frost Fairy house!). I am excited to try the new dye colors. But I need a theme... hmm, I guess it's time to surf the internet...

Let's see yours! (I sure hope they don't announce a contest, because my entry would be disqualified.)

PS: to make the thread easier to navigate, you can either attach a file, or use the "shot" button. This will create a large thumbnail. It's in between the Strike and Spoiler buttons--the black box with the white square. Put your image address between the brackets.

~Twink

Last edited by Indigo Twinkleheart; 12-10-2012 at 01:08 AM.