View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Flies free and proud
View Violet Littlespeck's Photo Album
Violet Littlespeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Lazy
Violet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy TagViolet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
I know, right Olivia? Sadly, the glitch did not happen a second time.

Well, I have done a bit of research on how fast the bonus bar fills up, and have come to the conclusion that for every day, your friends need to sing 10 times, at least. So 1 day plants need to be sung 10 times to, 3 day plants = 30 times, 5 day plants = 50 times. The extra special seeds seem to take twice as long as the other 5 day seeds, so will take 100 songs to fill up!
If you can sing to a plant every 5 minutes, then this is the amount of time it will take to sing to them non-stop:
  • 1 day plant bonus = 50 minutes.
  • 3 day plant bonus = 2 1/2 hours.
  • 5 day plant bonus = just over 4 hours.
  • 5 day special plant bonus = 8 hours, 20 minutes.
Of course, this is just an estimate and I could have done something wrong in my calculations.

Also, singing to a friend's plant uses up 1 point of Pixie Dust.
Yep, that sounds pretty accurate. I know because I used a fairy on another account to sing to one of my plants yesterday so I could get the bonus at the last minute before the plant's time was up. It was a three day plant and it took me 30 songs to fill the meter. I actually sat here the whole time making sure I clicked every five minutes and it took roughly 2 1/2 hours, give or take. And yes, it was about as fun as it sounds. LOL.