View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 02:36 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Continuing on the theme of green...
Spoiler for Pictures:

March 11:

Click the image to view the full version

I don't know where this is, but it's pretty.

March 12:

March 13:

I'd love to walk along this path.

March 14:

So preeeety~

March 15:

March 16:

March 17:

Happy St. Patrick's Day

March 18:

Prince Eric's castle at Disneyland on the Storybook Canal ride. I had a hard time taking a picture of this castle when I went on that ride. I wish I could have gotten one as good as this person did - maybe it's a professional shot.

March 19:

Another shot from Storybook Canals in Disneyland, Geppetto's shop. An extreme close-up of it. Wow, you can see so many details that you normally wouldn't on the ride. Look at that cute panda.

March 20:

Continuing with the Storybook Canal ride, a picture of Cinderella's coach. Now, when I, myself, took a picture of this (I think I did, anyway...) I remembering commenting to my Mom that they had used a real miniature pumpkin and thought that was the cutest thing that the Disney employees would do that. But, this is clearly not a real pumpkin, it looks too plastic. Hmm, now I'm gonna have to go look through my Disneyland album.

Last edited by Sapphira110; 04-15-2018 at 10:28 PM.