View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Thirteen
Secrets Revealed

In Tinker’s Nook, the group flew into Fairy Mary flying around giving orders to the tinker fairies.

“Fairy Mary,” Snowy called, “by any chance did you see any, dark, figures flying around?
“It might’ve just been a shadow,” Mary answered, “now; I must get back to my work”
“But did you see anything?” Libby asked.
“Maybe,” replied Fairy Mary, “but I have to go now, there’s work that needs to be done”

“Let’s split up and search Tinker’s Nook,” Mudpie ordered, “whoever finds the dark figure shall approach her and remove the disguise, it’s probably just a mischievous fairy”

Libby, Lavender and Clover decided to search together, they happened to be the ones to find the dark figure”

“Who’s going to remove that cloak thingy?” Libby asked. Lavender and Clover backed up. “Fine,” Libby replied, “I’ll do it”

As Libby approached the figure, she examined what was making her dark, as she got closer; she noticed that it was obviously just a black cloak. Libby confidently pulled the cloak off the fairy, and it revealed a pretty tinker fairy with straight brown hair, a light green leafy dress, brown eyes, and Cherryblossom Pink flower accessories.

Libby gasped, “That’s Hope Lightningdance!” Lavender and Clover gasped too. “Where were you? We were searching for years!”

“Giving fairies my special cake,” Hope answered. “I always wanted to bake a special cake; I found this edible looking syrup in the forest that I decided to use as my special ingredient, I actually gave the cake to your sisters”

“It actually, umm…” Lavender explained,
“Made them forget that they have to go home” Clover finished.
“Yeah,” Lavender said, “they were unconsciously gone for days, and some were even gone for years!

“I’d fly backward if I could” Hope apologized.
“Why were you delivering these cakes in a black cloak anyway?” Clover asked.
“I don’t like attention,” Hope said, “I want fairies to taste my cake, but I don’t want any attention from it”

“Well,” Libby said, “I think the memory mystery is solved now, let’s meet up with the Tulipdance sisters”