View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 06:15 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Eleven
Beyond the Hollow

“Mudpie,” Snowflake said, “it’s our only way to find them!”

After a short moment of silence, Mudpie finally agreed to do the search. “Where do we look first?” she asked.

Snowflake closed her eyes tightly, the dream came back. She noticed that the fairies were in Treetop Bend, but what stood out was the very edge, what leads outside of Pixie Hollow.

“I think we need to start at Treetop Bend” Snowflake suggested.
Mudpie agreed, “Follow me”

When the two fairies flew over to the very edge of Treetop Bend, Snowflake noticed that Mudpie looked kind of tired.

“I think you’ve been staying up too late too much stargazing” Snowflake observed.
“It’s not that,” Mudpie said, “it’s just that a dream is coming back, I’ve been dreaming about you and the lost sisters a lot recently”

After flying out in Neverland’s forest for a while, with no other voices heard, the two fairies heard the slight sound of chatter, and then they could see the fairies. There was an animal fairy with a long brown braid, a water fairy with a simple dark purple petal dress and brown hair simply worn down, and a pretty blonde tinker fairy with a light green leaf dress and a matching grass bow. Snowflake recognized these fairies right away because they looked identical to the ones in her dream.

“Hi!” the water fairy said cheerfully. “I’m Lavender! I think I recognize you!” The animal fairy smiled. “This is my friend Libby!”

The tinker fairy stood far away from the others looking at Snowflake with a negative expression.

“This is Clover,” Lavender explained, “She can be snooty sometimes!”

“Well,” Tiger stated, “you have been gone for years”
“Yes,” Libby said shocking Snowflake and Tiger, “we were searching for the long lost Hope Lightningdance, she’s a tinker fairy who’s older then all of us”

“Did you know her?” Snowflake asked. “Was she your friend?”
“Yes,” Lavender answered with a tear, “she was almost in our sisterhood before we realized that we were born from different laughs”

“Maybe we can talk to Queen Clarion about this,” Snowflake suggested, “the other fairies miss you too”

While Libby and Lavender agreed to go back to Pixie Hollow, Clover stood still with a glow almost orange colored. “I don’t want to go back with Snowflake!”

“Oh yeah,” Snowflake thought, “the bugs!”
“I’d fly backward if I could for that arrival day bug incident” Snowflake apologized.
Why are you still holding that grudge?” Libby asked, “Being mad all the time isn’t fun!”
“Are you guys going back?” Clover asked.
Libby and Lavender nodded. “I guess I’ll follow along then” Clover joined the group as they flew back to Pixie Hollow.