View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 01:57 AM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Breezy
When I found out I would be in the finals, my heart sank like an anchor. On normal circumstances, I would be overjoyed at something like this, but reading that story again in front of all of Pixie Hollow, well, I just couldn't do it. Maybe Sundew was right. I shouldn't have said that in front of the Northern Territory. I sighed as I sat in my kitchen. Now, neither Dew nor Fox would want to be my friend anymore. All because of that one story... But wait! There's stultifying a hope. Write a sequel...

Sundew
I wake up the next morning and flip on the PV. Tabby reads my name as one of the finalists! I shriek and somehow miss the next name on the list. Oh well. It couldn't have been Breezy. I think for a bit and decide to keep my poem for the finals. Sometimes when I change my poems too much, they end up worse than before.