View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 11:10 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Have we decided what Pandora looks like? Someone gave her blue eyes, and I gave her black hair...

The clock on the pixie post booth was just a few minutes from noon, Primrose glanced as she passed by. She was on time, which was good. Her stop by the hospital had thrown her a little off beat. Hopefully Pandora would be there by now. But there were still a few minutes.
Primrose landed down on the threshold just outside the Tearoom, and pushed the door open. Inside the place was full of fairies, most of whom were on their lunch break. There were not very many places to gather to chat and eat at the same time, so it was always busy.
But wait... Primrose took a seat at an empty table by the window, what was with all the fairies coughing today? Something thick lodged itself inside of her. A fairy at a nearby table sneezed violently.
A serving talent came up to Primrose's table and asked what she wanted. She ordered a pot of chamomile tea with a sprinkle of ginger. Whatever this bug was, she sure did not want to catch it, even though she couldn't seem to shake the thought that part of the sickness was because of her.
The door opened, and Pandora entered, her black hair was braided and had an orange ribbon threaded through it.
Primrose lifted one of her hands and waved the new arrival over to where she was sitting.
“Fly with you!” Pandora exclaimed, sitting down just opposite of her acquaintance.l
“And fly with you as well, Pandora,” Primrose answered. “I just ordered a pot chamomile tea, with a dash of ginger, I hope you are all right with that?”
Pandora shrugged. “I wouldn't know, I haven't tried tea yet.” A grin spread across her glowing face.
Her happiness was contagious; Primrose started to smile too, despite all the feelings of general despair.
“Ferdinand has been showing me a lot of stuff, but it has been mainly books. So far I have learned about the following: The first tinker on the Mainland, the first human encounter apart from Peter Pan and those on Never Land. And also about the sticky plant that spread fluff all over and had a really ugly seed... and etcetera.”
“There was a sticky plant? When was that?” Primrose leaned forward. “I don't think I had arrived yet. Who was involved?”
The serving talent came just then and set a steaming pot of tea in between them. He then set one saucer and teacup down in front of Primrose. “Shall I get another cup for this lady?” he motioned towards Pandora.
“Yes, if you please, I would like a teacup as well,” answered Pandora for herself. “And a sandwich I heard they are delightful.”
“What kind of sandwich would you like?”
“Oh!” she cried in surprise. “You mean there is more than one kind?”
“Rather limitless, unfortunately...” the serving talent sighed, just then realizing that he was dealing with a new talent. “But may I suggest a toasted provolone? I believe it will go excellent with the chamomile tea.”
“Sounds great. Completely fine.” Pandora gave the serving talent a thumbs up.
“Will that be all?”
“Yes,” Primrose folded her hands in her lap. “That will be all.”
Once the server had left, Pandora turned her bright blue eyes towards Primrose. “I know I am new and all... but I cannot help feeling that the purple wings are not normal?”
Primrose shook her head. “No they're not. I just got these this morning, or maybe it started last night. But nothing like this has ever happened before. Even Elixa, the healing talent, has no idea what it is.”
“That is strange. Any idea what caused it?”
“I think it was something in the Never Mine. Several, maybe more, fairies had this happen to them too, and we all had gone into the Mine. I haven't talked to them since, though.”
“Maybe I can look into it?” Pandora suggested, taking the teacup that a server handed to her. “Thanks.”
A weight seemed to suddenly lift. “Would you?”
“Yeah! I would love to do something meaningful!”
Primrose gave her a huge smile. “You have no idea how much that would mean to me.”

Last edited by Primrosesweet; 08-22-2015 at 11:47 PM.