View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 11:57 PM
Flitterer
View Stella Icewind's Photo Album
Stella Icewind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Apr'15 Coloring Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Angelic
Stella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Omg i don't even know where to start, but let me just first say that i think 2018 is a good year i can tell, i havent been here for such a long time, as i can remember the last time that i just "checked" PHF was a year ago, and today idk i just felt the need to visit, i remembered the time when i used to stay soo late at night and wake up so early in the morning just to have more time to play PH and to post on PHF. Im so happy today, that i came back. And the first thing that i clicked was this awesome thread which had me in tears by reading it. I love everything about this plan, and i didnt knew that now there is a new PH? But the saddest part is that i dont have my computer anymore, i just have my phone. My computer is broke so i cant do anything butttt i sooo wanna be in. But anyways i hope all my lovely old friends support you on this REUNION.
Best of luck darlin💕🍀