View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 02:01 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Okay, so I thought I did my Zeolite edits like last year/early this year but I was going through the posts last night (I was trying to compile them all and make a google doc of all the IC posts) and apparently I did the edits in 2016 and I'm still in shock over that. I had no idea it was that long ago.

Aaaand I still hate Zeo and how I wrote her. I guess the earlier Zeo posts were worse...? I tried not to do any more editing last night but there was just one post that I just had to fix slightly and now I'm just wanting to edit all of the Zeo posts again lolol. I only got to page 10 in my post compiling so I could just start all over and edit and compile. I'm not enjoying the way the Google doc was looking anyway but I don't know how I would make it look good. I didn't really have much of an idea for how I wanted it to look in the first place, though.

Also, I cannot believe I used "*shrug*" and sometimes fairy emojis in my IC posts. Like... what was I thinking???? I just... I want to just completely change everything about Zeolite (I think my water Elf Aquila is okay but then again, I thought my Zeo posts were fine after the big 2016 edit and I was wrong so I don't know) and do an even more massive rewrite but I feel like it's too late to do that. Too late to completely change the character. Double also, I'm feeling immense deja vu cause, if I recall correctly, I wrote a post just like this after my 2016 edit, haha (I also had one like this after my big edit for Tori in BiOtB).

So yeah, in conclusion: I don't know what I'm doing.