View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 12:21 PM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Awe, you all are the absolute best pals a pixie could hope for! I'm all a-flutter to know that you would be willing to help out, or most importantly, approve of the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenzieO1 View Post
I really don't think so, Alexia. Every time you come up with some idea I always find it truly fascinating and definitely a project worth while. Certainly most of us have the time now to be able share and create.
You are too sweet. Naturally I wouldn't be as interested in this if I wasn't receiving such positive feedback. I haven't forgotten about the other projects I have shared here either, hopefully I'll be able to complete everything, bit by bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyLightningberry View Post
I didn't think you could post big files like pdfs of fairies on here? Is there a way?
It is true that if the PDF file is very high quality, then it becomes too big to upload as an attachment. Instead, you can either save a screenshot of the item or upload the PDF file to your Dropbox account (or equivalent).

@Twinklesky: That's perfect! I'll see what I can do with items that can be dyed in two colors.

@Hazel: No worries Hazel, I do not think you are the only one with this dilemma. Can't say I'll stop you from asking your brother-in-law, let us know what he thinks of the idea.

@Lila: Big hug back, thank you for the support! I'll see about getting a simple tutorial up in the air soon.

If anyone would like to share an outfit piece, feel free to crop it yourself if you can. I'm not too worried about the size as that can be altered when necessary -- basically, the larger the image size, the better. There are a lot of items that could be collected from the Wiki as well (especially any furniture items), but I was hoping to see how many items could be collected from PDFs before that would be required. Also, Queen's Boutique gowns are not dyeable, so it should be much simpler to collect screenshots for those items.

-> The first step would probably be to compile a list of items so that we can keep track of what we already have. Or at least start a list of completed items.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki